OLDERS VS TECHNOLOGY

 Twenty five years later people don't knew the telephone was.More than a decade people used mobile phone but this time if you used it you were very rich.Nowadays elder people,toddler,teenager ,middle ages.. all of them use telephone.But sometimes this may be caused some problems let see.
   Older people don't know to how this telephone use this caused for some wrong calls or messages.For example my dad he always do it.I was outside and my dad was calling and I said ''Hi dad what is the problem why did you call me?'' but he never spoke so I called later then he said sorry I was call you wrong. Some people always do it but they never look or speak this is terrible and funny. 

    To sum up with olderly people do some mistkes when they use technological devices.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

REPORTİNG MY EXPEREINCE

MOBILE PHONES