REPORTİNG MY EXPEREINCE


   All we know  one month ago  a new supermarket was opened.New supermaket gave course about how to cooked healthy food and what were these.I also attended this course because our school want to attend and report my experience so I tell my all experince now.
    First of all if we cooked healthy food you are more hygienically.Second people always think healthy food is like eating grass but healthy food mean cooked very good ingredients and don't include much flour and bread.First day I cooked onion with chicken it was look like delicious and not harmfully. Other days more difficult meals I cooked such as meat.The meat waited 6 hours in furnace I really bored but 6 hours later it smells good and I ate it.
    To sum up with I should they must be go there and try this experiences.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

OLDERS VS TECHNOLOGY

MOBILE PHONES